ADMINISTRATION / RECEPTION POSITION (Full-Time)
The Arcadia Association of Realtors® is seeking a multi-lingual Reception & Administrative person to join our award winning organization! Successful candidates MUST proficiently speak English and Mandarin. High-level customer service is very important.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND MANDARIN PROFICIENTLY
- Greet members when they arrive and provide outstanding customer service
- Answering phones and distributing calls to other staff members
- Assisting the CEO and other staff with various projects
- Membership data entry
- Working with various committees inside the organization
- General administrative duties
- Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm/5:00pm
- MUST speak English and Mandarin proficiently. No exceptions.
- Strong customer service & phone skills
- Professionalism is very important as you will be the first impression of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Competitive hourly wage with very generous benefits including:
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) plan
- Additional employer-paid retirement (after 1st year of employment)
- Monthly paid bonus days off
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Plus we are a great and fun place to work!
Please email your resume to Natasha@TheAAR.com and please indicate that you saw the job post with the SGVEP!