July 12, 2022
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Grapevine Arbor, San Gabriel
Save your spot for the best San Gabriel Valley political event of the year! The Partnership is proud to host its 20th Annual Legislative Networking Reception at the historic Grapevine Arbor in San Gabriel - a beautiful locale that served as an original part of the Mission San Gabriel.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with our local elected officials.
- Senator Bob Archuleta
- Senator Anthony Portantino
- Senator Josh Newman
- Assemblymember Chris Holden
- Los Angeles County Supervisor Kathryn Barger
- Los Angeles County Assessor Jeffrey Prang
More to come!
- SGVEP Members: $50
- Non-SGVEP Members: $60
- Sponsorship (includes 6 tickets): $2,500
- Platinum Sponsorship (includes 10 tickets): $4,000
Follow this link for more information about sponsorship benefits.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Southern California Edison
- Majestic Realty
- SoCal Gas
- Citrus Valley Association of Realtors
- Hahn & Hahn LLP
- Foothill Transit
- Union Pacific
- San Gabriel Valley Public Affairs Network
- San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Western University of Health Sciences
- Mount San Antonio College
- Bank of America
- City of Industry
- San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority
- Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts
- Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District
- San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- Whittier Daily News
- Pasadena Star-News
Photos below are from our most recent Legislative Networking Reception.