San Gabriel Valley Awards Gala
November 17, 2020
The Partnership recognizes individuals and organizations for their extraordinary achievements to the San Gabriel Valley by honoring them at our annual Awards Gala. Attendees of the Gala are the business and civic leaders in the Valley. This fall, we honored businesses that have made considerable contributions to the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic in our region.
The 2020 Gala was hosted virtually via the interactive Remo platform.
View the 2020 Gala
- Ontario International Airport
- Pacific Plaza Premier Development Group
- San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority
- Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District
- City of Industry
- Bank of America
- Sanitation District of Los Angeles County
- Southern California Gas
- Kaiser Permanente
- The Ratkovich Company/the Alhambra
- Spectrum (Charter Communications)
- Southern California Edison
- Citrus Valley Association of Realtors
- Mount San Antonio College
- Rose Hills Memorial Park
- Supervisor Kathryn Barger
- National CORE
- Western University of Health Sciences
- East San Gabriel Valley ROP
- San Gabriel Valley Tribune / Pasadena Star-News / Inland Valley Daily Bulletin / Whittier Daily News
- Business Life Magazine
- Chinese American Construction Professionals
- U.S. Zhejiang Commerce & Culture Association
- U.S. Zhejiang General Chamber of Commerce
- Cosmic Shanti LLC
- Wenzhou Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- 12:30 pm Pre-Event Mix and Mingle
- It is recommended to log in early if you have not used the Remo interface previously, in order to become comfortable with the video and sound settings.
- Guests are welcome to sit and mingle at any table, even those with sponsored table names.
- 1:00 pm Welcome and Introductions (Peter Hidalgo & Bill Manis)
- 1:09 pm Entertainment – the Citrus Valley Singers, Soprano Section (Donovan Green)
- 1:13 pm COVID-19 – How has the San Gabriel Valley Responded?
- 1:19 pm Recognition of Local Medical Professionals (Dr. Bill Scroggins)
- 1:22 pm Entertainment – Las Mariachi Divas de Cyndi Shea (Donovan Green)
- 1:28 pm Recognition of International Chambers of Commerce (Tom Hsieh)
- 1:30 pm Recogntion of Local Business Leaders
- 1:36 pm Closing Remarks (Peter Hidalgo)
- 1:38 pm RAFFLE
- 1:45 pm Remo Ballroom Mixer
- 2:30 pm Remo Ballroom Closes
The San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership honors those who have gone above and beyond to help combat the COVID-19 pandemic this year, and alleviate stress on our local businesses. A full list of honorees will be announced soon. Please send any additional nominations, with a full explanation of their contributions, to firstname.lastname@example.org.