*This event is for c-level executives only*
Finding "A" Players: The CEO And Key Executive's Guide to Hiring Top Talent
Through this workshop, you will learn specifically how to design and put into place a hiring system that:
1. Precisely identifies what quantifiable results you want from your new hire during the first year to eighteen months
2. Mines deep for the best candidates, no matter where they are
3. Structures interviews to predict the ability of a candidate to achieve the desired success
4. Accurately assesses and moves only highly qualified candidates to the next step
5. Results in offers only to candidates who are capable of meeting your clearly defined Success Factors
Biography: Barry Deutsch is a well-known thought leader in hiring and performance management with more than 20 years of experience in the executive search field and hiring process improvement. Deutsch and his partners have conducted workshops on hiring, interviewing, and performance management to more than 20,000 people in the last ten years. He has published numerous online and magazine articles about hiring and leveraging top performers. Deutsch is author of the shocking book that is breaking the tribal hiring paradigm, "You're Not the Person I Hired."
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Be a part of our community.
4900 Rivergrade Road, Suite B130, Irwindale, CA 91706
Phone: (626) 856-3400 Fax: (626) 856-5115
Office Hours: Monday–Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.,
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.