Join the Partnership, the San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments, and Presenting Sponsor National CORE for a discussion of where the housing market is, how we got here, and what can be done for the future. A special emphasis will include workforce housing that can keep our region moving forward as a major economic engine for the country.
This event is free to city staff and council members.
The Keynote Speaker will be Lourdes Castro Ramirez, Secretary of the California Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency.
Our distinguished speakers will include:
- Dr. Robert Kleinhenz of Kleinhenz Economics
- Steve PonTell, CEO of National CORE
- Liam Dillon, Staff Writer for Housing at the Los Angeles Times
- Jed Leano, Mayor of Claremont and Chair of the San Gabriel Valley Regional Housing Trust Board
- Mayor Becky Shevlin, Monrovia, President of the San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments
- Haggai Mazler, KB Home
- Joseph Perri, The Olson Company
- Alexa Washburn, National CORE
We will also be welcoming Senator Susan Rubio.
7:30 am - Check-In & Breakfast
8:00 am - Program Begins
12:00 pm - Program Concludes
We thank our sponsors:
- Title Sponsor - National CORE
- Citrus Valley Association of Realtors
- Pacific Plaza Premier Development Corporation
- the Ratkovich Corporation
- the Olson Company
- the San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority
- City of Industry
- Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts
Booths and program ads also available.